In this privacy statement, you will learn how, for what purpose and to what extent we collect and use your personal information. We comply with every collection and use of your personal data, the statutory provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Responsible body in terms of data protection laws is:
1. Name and contact details the controller and the company data protection officer
PASSATGUMMI Schreven GmbH & Co. KG
Telephone: +49 (0) 2404 / 67551-0
The operational data protection officer of Werbeballons Schreven is under the o.g. Address, to Mr. Michael Donner,
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.werbeballon.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the request has been made.
c) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient. The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively you can also send your unsubscribe request to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal information will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
• you yours according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
• this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Integration of third party services and content.
Our offer sometimes includes content, services and services of other providers. These are, for example, maps provided by Google Maps, graphics and images from other websites, plugins & amp; Thems for proper operation of the content management system referred to here. In order for these data to be accessed and displayed in the user’s browser, the transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary. The providers (referred to as “third-party providers”) thus perceive the IP address of the respective user.
While we endeavor to use only third-party vendors who only need the IP address to deliver content, we have no control over whether the IP addresses Address may be saved. This process is used in the case, inter alia, statistical purposes. If we know that the IP address will be stored, we will alert our users.
5. Unauthorized access to data by third parties
Any transfer of data over the Internet involves the risk of unauthorized strangers gaining access to your data or, for example, the content of emails. A perfect protection is not possible even with all care.
6. Opposition to Unwanted Advertising
We disclaim any use of our contact information by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising in any form. In the case of infringement, we reserve the right to take legal action against the sender.
7. Using script libraries (Google Webfonts)
In order to render our content correctly and visually appealing across browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries on this website. For example, Google Web fonts ( https://www.google.com/webfonts/ ). Google web fonts are transferred to the cache of your browser to prevent multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web fonts or prohibits access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the owner of the library. It is theoretically possible – but currently also unclear whether and for what purposes – that operators of such libraries collect data.
8. Using Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually represent geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google’s data processing, please visit the Google Privacy Notice at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific terminal used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes stated above for the protection of our legitimate interests as well as of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all the features of our website.
On our website social media plugins from Facebook are used to personalize their use. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. It is an offer from Facebook.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and incorporated by him into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) will be transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be posted on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and tailor-made Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook uses user, interest and relationship profiles, eg. For example, to evaluate your use of our website in relation to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
11. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and
information necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
12. Right to
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or appeal, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
13. Data Security
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
Liability for content on our website
The contents of our website are created with the utmost care. However, we can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness. Contributions with the name of an author reflect the opinion of this author, which does not have to agree with the opinion of the provider.
Pursuant to § 7 Abs.1 Telemediengesetz (TMG) we are responsible as a service provider for our own content on our website in the context of general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor third-party information that is only forwarded, transmitted or stored by us or to actively search for indications of illegal activities. An exception exists if, due to legal regulations, we are obliged to remove or block content or information as well as to block the use of our websites. We are only liable from the date on which we have become aware of an infringement. As soon as we learn of an infringement, we will remove the content from our website as soon as possible.
Liability for links
On our website you will find links to external websites of external site operators. When setting the link, we checked whether there were any legal violations on the linked pages. Violations were not detected. However, we can not carry out constant monitoring of linked websites. Please note that we have no influence on the content of linked pages of other providers. Only their operator is responsible for their content. We can therefore assume no liability for the content of linked pages.
If we receive concrete evidence of an infringement on linked websites, we will review the case and remove the link as soon as possible in the event of an infringement.